Mold remediation is not for an amateur, and you need to be informed when you choose a contractor. Whether or not you hire World Restoration Inc.
Our mold remediation includes the following procedures:
1. The contractor should use prevailing controls and be in compliance with the EPA recommendation, “Mold Remediation in Schools and Commercial Buildings,” otherwise known as the EPA 402-K-01-001 document.
2. Remove and discard all porous building materials, such as drywall, fiberglass insulation, carpeting, etc. that sustain visible fungal growth, fungal damage, or enzyme staining along with an approximate 2-ft. buffering zone every direction.
3. Clean and sanitize surfaces of non-porous building materials or non-porous contents, such as painted / polished and sealed wooden furniture, metal, glass, plastics, etc. that is sustaining visible fungal growth with a mild detergent and water solution.
4. Remove all visible fungal growth from structurally un-compromised wooden members by sanding, scrubbing, HEPA vacuuming, and wet wiping.
5. Discard all affected porous contents that exhibit visible fungal growth or enzyme staining.
6. In particular cases, it is sometimes advisable that a third party consultant or hygienist (not affiliated with the remediation company) remain onsite to supervise and document the remediation activities.
7. The primary goal of fungal remediation is to physically remove the contamination; therefore, the use of colored biocide paint or anti-fungal / microbial solutions prior to post-remediation assessment is not recommended.
8. It is recommended that the post-remediation assessment, consisting of both visual and analytical, be performed to ensure the work area has been returned to background levels.
Highlights of our service:
- Advanced equipment for location of mold
- Trained and knowledgeable in all fungal related remedial activities
- Fungal remediation experts
- Service anywhere in Southern California
- 24-hour emergency service
- 24-hour scheduling
24/7 service at your convenience
For your convenience, many 24-hour emergency services are available to you including water removal and structure drying, sewage removal and treatment, gypsum concrete drying, deodorization, mold remediation, containment chambers, air filtration, bio-cleanup, and bird and rodent attic infestation cleanup.
You can call us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to schedule. No answering service – you will speak with one of our experienced customer service representatives for immediate response.
If your home or business has sustained mold damage, call the experts at World Restoration, Inc. today at 714-731-0837 or 800-734-0837. 24-hour emergency service is available.